I just received my "proof of good standing." In fact, this is only a letter written by the graduate assistant for me to extend my I-20. It said who I am, what I did, and when I should graduate from this place. It just occurred to me that I can make up this and prove I am good! Just follow some writing tips in many books and print it out. This is the "trust-network" made my Americans. Amazing and (maybe) praise God! I think this is so ridiculous!
My friend visited me in my study at PCL and we gossiped a lot. We usually focused on one of our friends and she is a real trouble maker! Her I-20 is getting expired because of bad class attendance. She has overslept during the past semester, especially those classes at 9am. In that case, she is required to leave this country and re-enter again. That means she would face the most strict question by American Immigration staffs. Such as explaining on her past standing in ESL classes. Well, she cannot make up the proof. Her attendance records were submitted to somewhere in the US government.
So, the proof is not so ridiculous and these staffs just skip some verification steps. They could but didn't. Huh
No comments:
Post a Comment